Followers

Monday, March 14, 2011

WOOOoooooooooooooooooT

I have no idea what to write about....sooooo

SUPREME COMMANDER: FORGED ALLIANCE!
To quote steam: "N/a this game isn't on steam D:"

GREAT GAME.. Honestly i haven't played the second one and if its worse then this one i don't want to XD. The game is an rts by Gas powered games. The game mechanics are awesome, zoom in and out of the battle field to take control of your units like never before! I only wish starcraft had this ability then that game would have lasted 50 years.
New units, new campaign and a new race to go along with it! The game looks and feels like the first one just polished most likely with some ideas they couldn't fit into the original game :D. I HIGHLY. Recommend this game.

I wish this game was on steam so i wouldn't have to worry about my disc breaking and me never being able to play the game again.....But, i do have the product key so i could download it and then just put my cd key in :D. or sell it later if the game rises in price >.>..............

ENOUGH OF MY CONCERNS.

This game was around $20 when i bought it at gamestop So good luck trying to find this game ^.^....Or give in and buy the second one.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this, but that picture makes it look pretty badass.
    I might have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like a poser sometimes, because I just cannot get off StarCraft. I haven't even seen much of the RTS genre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehh, the games ok.. just ok. :P

    ReplyDelete